• Pecos Valley Artesian Conservancy District Board of Directors, 9 a.m., District office, 2303 E. Second St., Suite 100.
• City of Roswell Tourism Council, 10:30 a.m., Historical Society for Southeast New Mexico Museum Archives Center, 208 N. Lea Ave.
• Roswell City Council Infrastructure Committee (to discuss homeless issue), 3 p.m., Roswell Convention and Civic Center, 912 N. Main St.
• Sidney Gutierrez Middle School Governing Council, 6 p.m., Anderson Museum of Contemporary Art, 409 E. College Blvd.
• Dexter Consolidated School District Board of Education, 7 p.m., Central Office Board Room, 100 N. Lincoln Ave., Dexter.
• New Mexico Military Institute, 1 p.m., Board of Regents conference room, Lusk Hall, NMMI campus, 101 W. College Blvd.
• Eastern New Mexico University Board of Regents special meeting, 1 p.m., Regents Room, ENMU campus, 1500 S. Avenue K, Portales.
• Artesia Public Library Board of Trustees, 5:15 p.m., Library, 205 W. Quay Ave.
• Roswell Independent School District Board of Education, 6 p.m., Administrative and Educational Services Complex board room, 300 N. Kentucky Ave.
• Chaves County Comprehensive Strategy Board, Noon, Chaves County Sheriff’s Training Room, #1 St. Mary’s Place.
• City of Artesia Planning and Zoning Commission, 2 p.m., Artesia City Hall, 511 W. Texas Ave.
• Roswell City Council Public Safety Committee, 5 p.m., City Hall conference room, 425 N. Richardson Ave.
• Chaves County Board of Commissioners, 9 a.m., Chaves County Administrative Center, #1 St. Mary’s Place.
• City of Roswell Commission on Aging, 3 p.m., Senior Circle, 2801 N. Main St.