Home News Local News No one harmed in shed fire

No one harmed in shed fire

0
Trevier Gonzalez Photo

Members of the Roswell Fire Department rinse off the charred remains affected by a shed fire behind a residence at 1317 N. Maple St. shortly before 4 p.m. Wednesday. Donald Jolley, whose home was in front of the shed, waits outside for his landlord, cigarette in hand. Aside from wooden fencing and miscellaneous items nearby, both Jolley’s and his neighbor’s home were not severely affected by the fire. Jolley said the shed nearby belonged to his landlord, who arrived shortly after to make sure he was OK.