Home News Local News Fire crews called to Sonic

Fire crews called to Sonic

0
A call of smoke in the lobby of the Sonic restaurant at 3308 N. Main St. brought out Roswell fire crews Thursday morning. The manager of the unit, who asked not to be identified, said that she and two employees were the only ones in the building when smoke began to fill the dining area at about 8:15 a.m. Roswell Fire Department Division Chief Tom Graham said that the smoke appeared to be controlled within a few minutes of crews’ arrival on the scene. The cause of the fire was determined to be a burned out air-conditioning unit on the roof, according to city of Roswell spokesman Todd Wildermuth. (Lisa Dunlap Photo)

Copyright © 2021 Roswell Daily Record