The Roswell Country Club hosted the 21st DBS Commodities Scramble Thursday and Friday.
The special scramble format set up a fantastic two days of golf.
Sixty-four players from all over the U.S. and one team from Canada participated.
Among the results:
• 36-hole winners: Robert Pounds, Brandon Johnson, Bobby Kuykendal, Ted Trivis, Larry Kamper, John Breedyk and Rock West; tied with the team of Mike Schultz, Travis Hicks, Dustin Davenport, Brett Valentine, Justin King, Kevin Breedyk and Ryan Groesbeck, with the score of 34 under par 110.
• Long drive winner: Thursday: Jesse King; Friday: Joe Bourne.
• Long putt: Thursday: “Bull Man”; and Friday: Chad Holloway.
• Closest to the hole: Thursday: Joe Warren; Friday: Andrew Maloney.
• Closest to the hole: Thursday: Timmy Vandenbout; and Friday: Bob Wade.