Home News Local News Stabbing victim released from hospital

Stabbing victim released from hospital

0

Copyright © 2021 Roswell Daily Record

A 27-year-old male transported to an area hospital early Saturday with injuries from a stabbing has been released.

“He was treated, he spent several hours at the hospital, but he was released after being treated,” Todd Wildermuth, public information officer for the city of Roswell, said Monday.

Wildermuth said he did not have any additional information pertaining to the victim’s injuries or when he was released.

The victim was found injured in a vehicle at about 6:30 a.m. Saturday at East Walnut Street and South Sherman Avenue, Wildermuth said. The victim was later taken to an area hospital where he was treated.

No arrests had been made related to the case of Monday afternoon.

Support Local Journalism
Subscribe to the Roswell Daily Record today.

“We just have an open investigation at this point, but not anything really new I would say,” Wildermuth said.

Breaking news reporter Alex Ross can be reached at 575-622-7710, ext. 301, or at breakingnews@rdrnews.com.